- December 23, 2020Washington State treated Christ’s Church of Mt. Spokane and Westgate Chapel differently than secular businesses.
- December 21, 2020Ellie serves as a Media Relations Manager at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- December 16, 2020During the COVID-19 pandemic, Nevada treated churches such as Calvary Chapel Dayton Valley worse than casinos.
- December 14, 2020When laws and policies ignore the differences between men and women, it is more often women who suffer the consequences. Ashley can attest to this.
- November 20, 2020Which path do we want to follow: a culture of free speech with a robust marketplace of ideas, or a culture of censorship in which activists, CEOs, and journalists decide which ideas are open for debate?
- November 18, 2020The Frederick Douglass Foundation was silenced because government officials didn’t like its message.
- November 17, 2020In firing Jack from his job and subjecting him to harassment, Jack’s freedoms of religion and speech were violated.
- November 13, 2020America’s great tradition of free expression allows us to defend our beliefs, learn from others, and seek truth without fear of punishment. Unfortunately, this freedom is now taken for granted.
- November 4, 2020Edna Wyatt serves as senior counsel and director of professional development at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- October 27, 2020In early 2021, ADF will be arguing before the Court on behalf of Chike Uzuegbunam, a former Georgia Gwinnett College student who was kept from sharing his faith with his fellow students—twice.