Your generous financial support makes it possible for Alliance Defending Freedom and its more than 3,700 Allied Attorneys to defend religious liberty, the sanctity of human life, freedom of speech, and marriage and family in America and around the world. Please use the form below to give a tax-deductible, online gift today.
Thank you for your generous gift to Alliance Defending Freedom! You will receive an email shortly with the details of your transaction.
Your prayers and financial support provide hope for the future of religious freedom. Together, we can preserve the right of people to freely live out their faith!
You may also be interested in:
Across the U.S., female athletes are being forced to compete against biological males. Activists are pushing schools and athletic conferences to adopt harmful polices that allow male athletes who identify as girls to compete in women’s sports. These policies not only violate Title IX, which was designed to protect women’s equality in education and sports, but they rob girls of athletic opportunities and crush their dreams of competing at the next level.
Female athletes deserve better. They deserve to compete on a level playing field. Watch their story…
Now, you can make your voice heard.
- The Long (and Growing) List of Women’s Sports Where Men Are Competing… And Winning
- Here Are Some of the Championship Titles Male Athletes Have Taken from Girls
- What a Professor of Sports Physiology Has to Say About Men Competing in Women’s Sports
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
- Follow these instructions to give through your donor advised fund.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.