You're Not Alone.
As an Allied Attorney, you can be confident you have the knowledge and support you need to make a lasting impact in your community, and the culture at large. We equip attorneys worldwide with the resources, training, and support they need to stand boldly for religious freedom, the sanctity of life, and marriage and family in an increasingly hostile legal culture.
With Alliance Defending Freedom working alongside you to defend religious freedom, you can always be assured of two things:
- You’re not alone. You have the combined wisdom, experience, and resources of thousands of outstanding legal professionals who share your heartfelt convictions and commitment to see true freedom flourish.
- You can make a difference. Working in conjunction with our alliance of attorneys and like-minded organizations, and drawing on all the tangible support and encouragement we have to offer, you can take a stand with confidence, knowing you stand on solid legal and constitutional principles. Plus, you’ll have the joy of standing at the threshold of a new day—shaping what tomorrow will look like in America, and across the world.
There are many benefits to serving as an Allied Attorney, including:
- Pro bono opportunities and referrals
- Legal training opportunities
- Access to the Allied Attorney Community Site
- Free Webinars
- Subscription to the Attorney Network email newsletter
- Career development resources / job search / resume posting
- Attorney referral network
- Confidential updates
- Eligibility for recognition awards*
* An Allied Attorney who provides and reports 450 hours or more of qualifying pro bono service becomes a member of the Honor Corps, and is eligible for award recognition.