- September 22, 2022Do you know how to pray for freedom? Get our free Foundations of Freedom 2023 wall calendar today and pray for critical ADF cases throughout the year!
- September 22, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel and Vice President of Appellate Advocacy John Bursch regarding a friend-of-the-court brief ADF attorneys, as co-counsel, filed Thursday with the Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia in State of West Virginia v. Beaver on behalf of the West Virginia Christian Education Association in support of the Hope Scholarship program, which thousands of families rely on to send their children to schools aligned with their values, after a lower court wrongly halted the program from going into effect: “Thousands of West ...
- September 22, 2022WV Christian schools, families urge state’s high court to uphold vital scholarship program.
- September 22, 2022ADF attorneys representing Dr. Nathaniel Hiers secure $165,000 settlement in First Amendment case with university.
- September 22, 2022Phil Sechler serves as senior counsel at Alliance Defending Freedom, where he focuses on academic and religious freedom.
- September 20, 2022ADF attorneys represent Wyoming Rescue Mission in federal lawsuit.
- September 20, 2022Wyoming homeless shelter defends its freedom to hire only those who share its beliefs
- September 19, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Emilie Kao, vice president of advocacy strategy, regarding a letter the Promise to America’s Parents Coalition sent Monday to California Gov. Gavin Newsom urging him to stand up for the safety and protection of children by vetoing SB 107. This dangerous piece of legislation would give California courts the ability to strip parents in other states of their parental rights if their child travels to California to obtain life-altering and irreversible surgeries. It also ignores the established authority of the other ...
- September 19, 2022Planned Parenthood claims again and again that it is in the business of ‘health care.’ Nothing could be further from the truth.
- September 15, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel and Vice President of Appellate Advocacy John Bursch regarding a friend-of-the-court brief ADF attorneys filed Thursday at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit in Thai Meditation Association of Alabama v. City of Mobile on behalf of the Jewish Coalition for Religious Liberty in support of the legally and constitutionally protected freedoms of a religious minority group to practice its faith without government discrimination or hostility: “In America, religious liberty guarantees people of all faiths ...