- June 2, 2023The MED Act allows doctors, nurses, and certain other medical professionals to decline to perform procedures that violate their conscience.
- June 2, 2023ADF attorneys represent Young Americans for Freedom chapter in lawsuit
- June 2, 2023University at Buffalo kicks conservative group out
- June 1, 2023Colorado has misused its public-accommodation law to force its citizens to say things they don’t believe. That’s unconstitutional.
- June 1, 2023ADF attorneys available for media interviews following hearing Friday
- May 31, 2023The SPLC and its co-founder Morris Dees have come under increased scrutiny in recent years.
- May 30, 2023ADF attorneys file friend-of-the-court brief with 10th Circuit on behalf of Young America’s Foundation, Manhattan Institute
- May 30, 2023College students seek freedom to speak, associate anonymously
- May 30, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Christiana Kiefer regarding Gov. Kay Ivey’s signing Tuesday of HB 261, a bill that extends the state’s existing protections for K-12 female athletes to women in college, ensuring they are not forced to compete against males playing on collegiate women’s sports teams: “Women and girls deserve to compete on a level playing field. A college freshman losing a spot on the team to a male athlete is just as unfair and harmful as when it happens to a high school senior. That is why we must protect fairness for girls in ...
- May 30, 2023ADF attorneys available for media interviews following hearing Wednesday