- Cody Barnett serves as legal counsel on Alliance Defending Freedom’s Appellate Advocacy Team, where he represents various ADF clients before appellate courts across the country.
- Andrew D. Graham serves as Senior Counsel, Vice President of Academic Affairs and Strategic Affairs at Alliance Defending Freedom. In his role, he designs ADF’s academic initiatives and professional-development programs, including the Blackstone Legal Fellowship; engages with thought leaders around the world; and speaks at academic gatherings, universities, and think tanks on law, politics, and culture. Additionally, Graham is a senior fellow at the Religious Freedom Institute in Washington, DC; an elected member and trustee of The Philadelphia Society; an elected member of The Mont Pelerin ...
- Savannah Husmann is the Marketing Manager for the ADF Center for Academic Freedom.
- John-Henry Keenan works as a filmmaker at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- Christy Hirsch serves as legal counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom's Center for Christian Ministries.
- Erin Morrow Hawley serves as senior counsel and vice president of the Center for Life and regulatory practice at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- Prior to joining ADF, Scott served as a Speechwriter at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Alison (Ali) M. Kilmartin serves as senior counsel and vice president of Allied Legal Affairs with Alliance Defending Freedom. In this role, she leads the Allied Legal Affairs team, which is dedicated to recruiting, engaging with, and strategically deploying over 4,700 attorneys aligned with ADF’s mission to protect and promote life, religious liberty, free speech, marriage and family, and parental rights. Attorneys in ADF’s network have played important roles in hundreds of precedent-setting matters and 74 victories at the U.S. Supreme Court, including serving as lead ...
- Laurence Wilkinson serves as law clerk for Alliance Defending Freedom.
- Julie Marie Blake serves as senior counsel for regulatory litigation at Alliance Defending Freedom. Over the last decade, she has been on the front lines of high-profile, precedent-setting cases challenging federal overreach in courts across the country.