- May 20, 2021John-Henry Keenan works as a filmmaker at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- May 17, 2021Christy Hirsch serves as legal counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom's Center for Christian Ministries.
- April 21, 2021Erin Morrow Hawley serves as senior counsel to the appellate team at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- April 14, 2021Prior to joining ADF, Scott served as a Speechwriter at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- April 13, 2021Alison (Ali) M. Kilmartin serves as senior counsel and vice president of Allied Legal Affairs with Alliance Defending Freedom. In this role, she leads the Allied Legal Affairs team, which is dedicated to recruiting, engaging with, and strategically deploying over 4,700 attorneys aligned with ADF’s mission to protect and promote life, religious liberty, free speech, marriage and family, and parental rights. Attorneys in ADF’s network have played important roles in hundreds of precedent-setting matters and 72 victories at the U.S. Supreme Court, including serving as lead or co-counsel alongside ...
- February 11, 2021Laurence Wilkinson serves as law clerk for Alliance Defending Freedom.
- February 4, 2021Julie Marie Blake serves as senior counsel for regulatory litigation at Alliance Defending Freedom. Over the last decade, she has been on the front lines of high-profile, precedent-setting cases challenging federal overreach in courts across the country.
- February 4, 2021Hailey Vrdolyak serves as legal counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, where she is a member of the Center for Conscience Initiatives.
- February 4, 2021Jacob Reed serves as legal counsel for the Center for Christian Ministries with Alliance Defending Freedom. Reed litigates on behalf of churches, Christian ministries, and religious schools to defend their constitutionally protected rights under the First Amendment.
- February 4, 2021Zack Pruitt serves as senior counsel with the Alliance Defending Freedom Center for Legislative Advocacy.