- November 8, 2017College bans public expression that doesn’t have dean’s permission, restricts speech to .001% of campus
- November 8, 2017ADF represents Students for Life chapter at Fresno State
- November 9, 2017Ryan Tucker serves as senior counsel and director of the Center for Christian Ministries with Alliance Defending Freedom.
- November 9, 2017Denise Harle serves as senior counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, where she is the director of the Center for Life.
- November 9, 2017Denise Burke serves as senior counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, where she is a member of the Center for Legislative Advocacy.
- November 9, 2017Kyle McCutcheon serves as corporate counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom.
- November 29, 2017ADF represents Students for Life at Miami U. of Ohio in new civil liberties lawsuit
- November 22, 2017Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys representing cake artist Jack Phillips filed their final brief Wednesday prior to oral arguments at the U.S. Supreme Court in Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission .
- November 16, 2017The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Legal Counsel Christiana Holcomb regarding the U.S. House of Representatives’ approval Thursday of tax legislation that includes language from the Free Speech Fairness Act, which, if signed into law, would prevent the Internal Revenue Service from investigating and penalizing churches simply for what a pastor says from the pulpit: “America’s pastors don’t need a federal tax agency to police their sermons, and so we commend those in the House who supported free speech fairness language in the amended tax bill. Churches and ...
- November 16, 2017ADF attorneys represent Students for Life chapter at Queens College