- May 28, 2021A male who identifies as a female sued USOA Pageants after learning that the pageant allows only women to compete.
- May 24, 2021Summary University of Alabama policies require students to request approval to speak days in advance, and because the permits are subject to the university’s approval, administrators can pick and choose which events and viewpoints are allowed on campus. The policies violate Alabama’s FORUM Act, which requires public colleges and universities to respect the free speech rights of students on campus.
- May 20, 2021Savannah Husmann is the Marketing Manager for the ADF Center for Academic Freedom.
- May 20, 2021John-Henry Keenan works as a filmmaker at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- May 17, 2021ADF represents marriage and family therapist opposing state’s 2018 law criminalizing certain speech
- May 17, 2021On June 24, 2022, the U.S. Supreme Court overturned its 1973 Roe v. Wade decision that wrongly found a constitutional right to abortion.
- May 17, 2021Christy Hirsch serves as legal counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom's Center for Christian Ministries.