- November 21, 2022Grant serves as a Junior Digital Writer at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- October 31, 2022Julia Payne serves as legal counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom’s Center for Life. In this role, she defends the sanctity of life by litigating both beginning and end of life issues. Before joining ADF, Payne worked at the Office of the Indiana Attorney General as a deputy attorney general for five years. While at the AG’s office, she managed all of Indiana’s pro-life litigation and also worked on cases concerning immigration, religious liberty, federalism, the Commerce Clause, criminal procedure, federal habeas corpus procedures, civil asset forfeiture, local and special laws, and the ...
- October 3, 2022Don Ziel serves as senior corporate counsel and vice president of the Church and Ministry Alliance at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- October 1, 2022Paul Coleman serves as executive director of ADF International from its headquarters in Vienna, overseeing the advocacy and operations of the global, alliance-building legal organization.
- September 22, 2022Phil Sechler serves as senior counsel at Alliance Defending Freedom, where he focuses on academic and religious freedom.
- August 26, 2022Ryan Womack serves as Copywriter at Alliance Defending Freedom, where he supports ADF’s communications and fundraising efforts.
- August 16, 2022Catie Byrd Kelley served as Legal Counsel for the Center for Life at Alliance Defending Freedom
- July 7, 2022Lathan Watts serves as VP of Public Affairs at Alliance Defending Freedom
- June 1, 2022Erik Baptist serves as senior counsel at Alliance Defending Freedom, focusing on administrative litigation and regulatory advocacy.
- April 18, 2022Kelly Howard serves as legal counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, where she is a member of the Center for Conscience Initiatives.