- December 15, 2021Bradley Evans serves as News & Commentary Editor at Alliance Defending Freedom
- November 19, 2021Neal Hardin serves as Web Manager & Writer for Alliance Defending Freedom
- November 19, 2021Dustin Hobbs serves as the Senior Digital Copywriter & Editor at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- November 18, 2021Many Americans don’t understand what true religious freedom is. Download our short and free guide—Religious Freedom: 3 Myths & 3 Facts—today.
- November 4, 2021One woman brings her own tragic history to the fight to change her state’s aggressive abortion laws
- October 13, 2021Mathew Hoffmann serves as legal counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom, where he is a key member of the Center for Academic Freedom.
- October 12, 2021The ADF Journalism Academy equips young professionals to be quality journalists and communicators who promote truth in their respective fields. The training includes philosophical foundations in the profession and a variety of relevant, timely subjects related to good journalism and media relations. It incorporates practical skills necessary to succeed in the field and helps create a vision that will aid attendees in crafting a meaningful career strategy.
- October 12, 2021The law should protect parents. Learn how Alliance Defending Freedom advocates for parents’ rights to direct the upbringing and education of their children.
- October 11, 2021Hal Frampton serves as senior counsel in the Center for Conscience Initiatives at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- September 9, 2021Greg Scott serves as senior vice president of communications for Alliance Defending Freedom. In this role, he helps further the legal objectives of ADF through a comprehensive and strategic communications program, which includes constituent communications, marketing, social media, brand management, and media relations.