- October 12, 2021The ADF Journalism Academy equips young professionals to be quality journalists and communicators who promote truth in their respective fields. The training includes philosophical foundations in the profession and a variety of relevant, timely subjects related to good journalism and media relations. It incorporates practical skills necessary to succeed in the field and helps create a vision that will aid attendees in crafting a meaningful career strategy.
- October 12, 2021The law should protect parents. Learn how Alliance Defending Freedom advocates for parents’ rights to direct the upbringing and education of their children.
- October 29, 2021The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Legal Counsel Caleb Dalton regarding the University of Houston-Clear Lake’s decision to grant full recognition to Christian student organization Ratio Christi in Ratio Christi at the University of Houston–Clear Lake v. Khator , a lawsuit ADF filed Monday on behalf of Ratio Christi against the University of Houston-Clear Lake for discriminating against the group’s Christian beliefs by excluding Ratio Christi from Registered Student Organization status and the benefits that come with that recognition: “Today, Ratio Christi ...
- October 29, 2021ADF attorneys represent Lorie Smith in 303 Creative v. Elenis
- October 27, 2021ADF represents Ratio Christi in lawsuit against university for discrimination based on the group’s views
- October 27, 2021ADF attorneys represent New Hope Family Services, ask court to stop discriminatory investigation against Christian nonprofit
- October 25, 2021ADF represents Ratio Christi after university denied the group recognition based on its views
- October 21, 2021The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom General Counsel Kristen Waggoner regarding U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland’s testimony Thursday during a House Judiciary Committee hearing: “Today, Attorney General Garland failed to provide concrete evidence to support his aggressive and misguided directive to use federal law enforcement to investigate parents exercising their First Amendment rights at local school board meetings, presumably using the same federal laws employed to investigate domestic terrorism and other criminal activities. “Let’s be clear: Parents ...
- October 20, 2021The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom General Counsel Kristen Waggoner regarding the U.S. Senate’s confirmation Wednesday of Catherine Lhamon as assistant secretary for civil rights at the U.S. Department of Education, a position she previously held during the Obama administration: “The Senate has just narrowly confirmed a far-left activist, Catherine Lhamon, to serve as assistant secretary for civil rights at the Department of Education. During her time in this position under the Obama administration, Ms. Lhamon led the charge on policies that allowed males to ...
- October 19, 2021ADF attorneys file lawsuit challenging federal mandates that force religious employers to pay for or perform gender transition procedures.