- March 7, 2023
- March 7, 2023
- March 7, 2023ADF attorneys represent New Hope Family Services in successful settlement of federal lawsuit
- March 6, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Julie Marie Blake regarding a formal comment ADF attorneys submitted Monday with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services urging it to protect all Americans’ freedom to live out their conscientious and religious convictions: “Americans shouldn’t be forced to violate their ethical and religious beliefs. Yet, every year, countless medical practitioners needlessly suffer threats to their livelihoods and affronts to their faith just for asserting their rights to conscience and religious freedom. It’s ...
- March 3, 2023We need your help! Speak up and support this first-of-its-kind lawsuit challenging the FDA’s reckless approval of harmful chemical abortion drugs. The Biden administration’s FDA even recently updated the rules to make the two chemical abortion drugs even more widely available. When you sign the pledge below and affirm your support to hold the FDA accountable, you’ll immediately get access to an exclusive copy of “Debunking the Abortion Lobby’s Top 5 Lies,” a helpful resource that you can share with friends and family. Thank you for standing with us to protect women and girls from the FDA’s ...
- March 3, 2023What we are seeing in the U.K. is a rapidly escalating effort to criminalize the basic exercise of fundamental freedoms.
- March 2, 2023ADF attorneys represent Yakima Union Gospel Mission in federal lawsuit against Washington state officials
- March 2, 2023Friend-of-the-court briefs filed with 6th Circuit in support of ADF free speech lawsuit
- March 1, 2023ADF attorneys representing physician file petition at Arizona Supreme Court
- March 1, 2023The EEOC punished Harris Funeral Homes for trying to follow the law as written and elevated politics above the interests of grieving families.