- May 17, 2023MA boy forbidden to wear “There are only two genders” T-shirt to school
- May 9, 2023ADF attorneys file friend-of-the-court brief on behalf of eight pro-life organizations urging state’s high court to uphold fetal heartbeat law.
- April 27, 2023Oregon educators ask 9th Circuit to protect their right to speak on gender policy
- April 19, 2023ADF: Biden admin should be held accountable for role in online censorship
- April 17, 2023ADF: FL school district can't pick which views to allow in public debate
- April 11, 2023Florida Supreme Court weighs protections for the unborn
- April 10, 2023Wyoming Right to Life, state officials seek to defend pro-life law
- April 3, 2023ADF attorneys represent mother prevented by the state from adopting because of her faith
- March 24, 2023Kaley Chiles works as a licensed professional counselor in Colorado who helps clients with various issues, including gender identity and sexual orientation. Chiles sees her work as an outgrowth of her Christian faith, and numerous clients come to her because she shares their own faith-based convictions and worldview. These clients believe that life will be more fulfilling if aligned with the teachings of their faith. Though Chiles never promises that she can solve these issues, she, like her Christian clients, believes that sexuality and gender identity issues can, with God’s help, be brought ...
- July 22, 2020SUNY officials assist antagonist mob in disrupting event, silencing conservative guest speaker