- October 17, 2017Since the beginning, the Stormans have run their business consistent with their Christian faith. That faith informs their decisions about their stores, from the way they interact with employees and their community, to their decision to not stock early abortifacient drugs, like the morning-after pill (Plan B) and ella in Ralph’s Thriftway’s pharmacy.
- October 17, 2017Pastor Clyde Reed wasn’t always a pastor. Up until the age of 40, he made a living as an engineer, but then something changed.
- October 17, 2017Kelvin Cochran dedicated over 30 years of his life to fighting fires and protecting the communities in which he's lived and worked.
- October 17, 2017June Sheldon was an adjunct professor at San José City College (SJCC). In the summer of 2007, she taught a Human Heredity course that explored the role of genetics in different disciplines like medicine and agriculture as well as an overview of the biology of human genetics.
- October 17, 2017In the fall of 2008, Jonathan Lopez attended Los Angeles City College (LACC) and was enrolled in a speech class. During this same time California voters passed Proposition 8 which amended the state’s constitution to define marriage as a legal union between one man and one woman.
- October 17, 2017After she was coerced into having an abortion soon after she immigrated to the US, Fe Esperanza Racpan Vinoya understands all too well the guilt and pain the women who come to the surgery center for elective abortions face.
- October 17, 2017Cathy became a nurse to save lives, but her world crumbled around her when her supervisors demanded that she take a life, or lose her job.
- October 17, 2017Inspiring defender or bully? Daniel Glowacki’s economics teacher has been portrayed as both in the national media for kicking Daniel out of his class. Daniel’s offense? Disagreeing with his teacher’s view on homosexuality.
- October 17, 2017Ruth Malhotra and Orit Kwasman, unleashed all the worst furies of the Left when they stood up in support of their faith and their conservative views on the campus of Georgia Tech.
- October 17, 2017Augusta State University counseling student Jennifer Keeton was told that her Christian beliefs were unethical and incompatible with the prevailing views in her college counseling program.