- December 20, 2019Arlene's Flowers is being sued by the State of Washington to pressure her to abandon her conscience and participate in same-sex weddings ceremonies.
- December 18, 2019Learn about Michigan apple farmer Steve Tennes who East Lansing barred from its farmers market because of his religious beliefs.
- December 10, 2019ADF represents world’s largest pregnancy center network in opposition to AMA attack on informed consent statute.
- November 25, 2019US Supreme Court vacates decision that upheld Alaska’s draconian campaign contribution limits
- November 22, 2019Friend-of-court brief supports Missouri law prohibiting abortion of children because they have Down syndrome
- November 18, 2019New state law forces faith-based groups to hire, employ people who disagree with their mission
- November 7, 2019ADF files brief on behalf of physician groups that support Conscience Rights in Health Care Rule
- November 5, 2019ADF files brief on behalf of constitutional scholar asking 8th Circuit to uphold Arkansas law
- October 31, 2019Lexington promotional printer wins his case, one justice says govt violated First Amendment
- October 3, 2019Minnesota law threatens expressive business owners with fines and jail time if they decline to create speech promoting same-sex marriages.