- December 29, 2017ADF attorneys represent 51 families concerned about male student in girls’ locker rooms
- December 22, 2017The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Casey Mattox.
- December 21, 2017Police arrested Christmas carolers on charges of forcible conversion, toll-free helpline sees rise in anti-Christian attacks across the country
- December 20, 2017Ruling says rules requiring employees to obtain city’s permission before writing a book are unconstitutional
- December 18, 2017ADF, FIRE letters prompt changes at Bunker Hill Community College, policies at several other campuses will undergo review
- December 14, 2017Kyle Barthelson serves as Sr. Director of Transformational Partnerships at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- December 13, 2017ADF attorneys represent Turning Point USA chapter organizers
- December 13, 2017ADF attorneys represent March for Life, Dordt College
- December 12, 2017Law prohibits noise, including speech, at medical facilities if ‘intent’ is to oppose ‘services’ like abortions; other noise, voices at same volume okay
- December 5, 2017The following statement was delivered by cake artist Jack Phillips of Masterpiece Cakeshop at a news conference following the oral arguments that took place Tuesday at the U.S. Supreme Court.