- December 23, 2021The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Denise Harle, director of the ADF Center for Life regarding her appointment by Gov. Ron DeSantis to the Florida Faith-Based and Community-Based Advisory Council: “Churches and faith-based organizations contribute significantly to any flourishing community through their compassion and care for people, especially to society’s most vulnerable citizens. Recognizing this, Gov. Ron DeSantis established a Faith and Community-Based Initiative to support Florida churches and nonprofits and maximize their invaluable ...
- December 23, 2021ADF attorneys represent former Georgia Gwinnett College student prevented from sharing his faith on campus
- December 22, 2021ADF attorneys representing parents, students sue Albemarle County School Board for discriminating against students based on race, religion
- December 21, 2021ADF attorneys represent Downtown Hope Center
- December 20, 2021The attacks on your freedoms are increasing. Renew your support for the First Amendment and other God-given rights with a gift to Alliance Defending Freedom today.
- December 20, 2021Right now, you’re living at the precipice of a turning point in American history and, in fact, the history of human rights.
- December 18, 2021ADF attorneys filed emergency application for stay after 6th Circuit panel decided OSHA vaccine mandate can proceed
- December 15, 2021Bradley Evans serves as News & Commentary Editor at Alliance Defending Freedom
- December 15, 2021A federal district court ruled NY can compel an artist to create photographs, blogs that violate her beliefs, applied same reasoning as 303 Creative ruling
- December 13, 2021Third-grader Lydia Booth was forced to remove her “Jesus Loves Me” mask, violating her free speech. Here’s how you can help.