- December 20, 2019Arlene's Flowers is being sued by the State of Washington to pressure her to abandon her conscience and participate in same-sex weddings ceremonies.
- December 18, 2019Learn about Michigan apple farmer Steve Tennes who East Lansing barred from its farmers market because of his religious beliefs.
- December 10, 2019ADF represents world’s largest pregnancy center network in opposition to AMA attack on informed consent statute.
- December 1, 2019Seth Morgan is the CEO of MLA Companies, a financial service and advisory group. Under his guidance, MLA has become one of the largest business advisory firms in southwest Ohio.
- November 25, 2019US Supreme Court vacates decision that upheld Alaska’s draconian campaign contribution limits
- November 18, 2019New state law forces faith-based groups to hire, employ people who disagree with their mission
- November 1, 2019Terry Schlossberg served as executive director of Presbyterians Pro-Life for eighteen years and then as executive director and renewal advisor for the Presbyterian Coalition for another five years.
- October 31, 2019Lexington promotional printer wins his case, one justice says govt violated First Amendment
- October 24, 2019Tori serves as Alliance Defending Freedom’s Director of Digital Fundraising and has a passion for creatively engaging, empowering, and equipping new audiences to protect the God-given rights of all Americans and keep the doors open for the gospel.
- October 21, 2019Ryan serves as the Communication Integrity Specialist at Alliance Defending Freedom.