- January 31, 2023John Kluge was forced to resign from his job as an orchestra teacher because of his religious beliefs.
- January 27, 2023A redefined Michigan law is threatening to violate the First Amendment freedoms of Sacred Heart Academy.
- January 24, 2023A lawsuit brought by Ratio Christi at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln held officials accountable for not distributing funds in a viewpoint-neutral manner.
- January 23, 2023Christian Employers Alliance is seeking to protect religious freedom for its members.
- January 23, 2023ADF is helping defend Alabama Senate Bill 184, which protects minors from harmful and unnecessary medical procedures.
- January 19, 2023Kristi Kisley (née Denny) serves as legal counsel on the Blackstone Alumni Services Team.
- January 19, 2023Andrea Dill serves as legal counsel for the Center for Christian Ministries at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- January 19, 2023A North Carolina school unjustly fired Dr. David Phillips after he promoted viewpoint diversity.
- January 17, 2023
- January 17, 2023A New Mexico law requires doctors to facilitate physician-assisted suicide regardless of their beliefs.