- Bradley Evans serves as News & Commentary Editor at Alliance Defending Freedom
- Neal Hardin serves as Web Manager & Writer for Alliance Defending Freedom
- Dustin Hobbs serves as the Senior Digital Copywriter & Editor at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- Mathew Hoffmann serves as legal counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom, where he is a key member of the Center for Academic Freedom.
- Hal Frampton serves as senior counsel in the Center for Conscience Initiatives at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- Greg Scott serves as senior vice president of communications for Alliance Defending Freedom. In this role, he helps further the legal objectives of ADF through a comprehensive and strategic communications program, which includes constituent communications, marketing, social media, brand management, and media relations.
- Cody Barnett serves as legal counsel on Alliance Defending Freedom’s Appellate Advocacy Team, where he represents various ADF clients before appellate courts across the country.
- Andrew D. Graham serves as Senior Counsel, Vice President of Academic Affairs and Strategic Affairs at Alliance Defending Freedom. In his role, he designs ADF’s academic initiatives and professional-development programs, including the Blackstone Legal Fellowship; engages with thought leaders around the world; and speaks at academic gatherings, universities, and think tanks on law, politics, and culture. Additionally, Graham is a senior fellow at the Religious Freedom Institute in Washington, DC; an elected member and trustee of The Philadelphia Society; an elected member of The Mont Pelerin ...
- Savannah Husmann is the Marketing Manager for the ADF Center for Academic Freedom.
- John-Henry Keenan works as a filmmaker at Alliance Defending Freedom.