- December 2, 2022Thanks to a Supreme Court decision, Conestoga Wood Specialties and Hobby Lobby do not have to violate their beliefs.
- December 1, 2022In Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization v. Winn, the Supreme ensured legislators can help children in their states via school choice legislation.
- November 29, 2022The Wyoming Rescue Mission was threatened with government punishment for exercising its freedom to hire employees who share its Christian beliefs.
- November 29, 2022A Christian physician and the Christian Medical & Dental Associations are suing the state of California.
- November 28, 2022In NIFLA v. Becerra, the Supreme Court confirmed that the First Amendment protects all Americans from being forced to speak messages contrary to their beliefs.
- November 23, 2022How does an attorney prepare for oral arguments at the Supreme Court?
- November 22, 2022In the Reed v. Town of Gilbert case, the Supreme Court ruled that the government cannot regulate signs differently based on their content.
- November 21, 2022An increasing number of male athletes who identify as female are competing against women and breaking records along the way.
- November 18, 2022This lawsuit is the culmination of decades-long efforts by ADF’s clients to hold the FDA accountable for its irresponsible actions.
- November 17, 2022Read Kristen Waggoner’s remarks from ADF’s American Culture on Appeal event on the Supreme Court case 303 Creative v. Elenis.