- January 24, 2011School district responds to ADF lawsuit, cancels entire memorial brick paver program to make sure a few Bible verses aren’t used
- January 11, 2011Vanderbilt University’s nurse residency program forced nursing applicants to promise to do abortions, until Alliance Defending Freedom intervened to stop that illegal requirement.
- January 28, 2011DOJ refuses to vigorously defend federal Defense of Marriage Act in 1st Circuit, ADF steps in
- January 20, 2011ADF files suit against city of Port St. Lucie for zoning out church
- January 18, 2011ADF, Stand4MarriageDC appealed to high court to protect guaranteed voting rights of DC residents
- January 10, 2011School officials agree to allow some free speech for now, say they will revise other policies
- January 5, 2011Upper Arlington’s problematic zoning code blocks Christian school but would allow daycare facility, other similar uses
- January 4, 2011Politicians can’t nullify constitutional amendment protecting marriage by refusing to defend it