- December 28, 2007Pittsburgh ordinance used to silence the speech of pro-life counsellors outside of abortion facilities is struck down.
- December 11, 2007NYDOT agrees with ADF attorneys to let gospel trailer stay on owner's property
- November 3, 2007District court in New York rules in favor of Bronx Household of Faith in decade-long legal battle over church’s equal access rights
- October 15, 2007Order follows U.S. Supreme Court’s denial of state’s appeal
- June 25, 2007Taxpayers lack standing to bring an Establishment Clause challenge to a Presidential program that funds conferences to explain to community groups how to apply for federal grants to help poor people and others in need.
- June 10, 200711th Circuit dismisses lawsuit because of changed policy, but university continues to defend its actions
- May 25, 2007ADF attorneys secure settlement for man arrested, jailed for exercising free speech rights on public sidewalk
- May 22, 2007CLS student chapter free to enforce faith and conduct requirements for members and officers
- April 18, 2007The Supreme Court held that ban on partial-birth abortion was constitutional—bringing this inhuman procedure to an end.
- April 10, 2007Adams denied promotion because of religious beliefs and conservative political viewpoint