- March 14, 2023The FDA illegally approved chemical abortion drugs with dangerous and life-threatening side effects.
- March 13, 2023Washington state officials try to punish religious nonprofits like Yakima Union Gospel Mission for hiring only those who share and live out their religious beliefs.
- March 9, 2023The Supreme Court should make it clear that the West Virginia law protecting women’s sports should be enforced.
- February 28, 2023New York City violated the First Amendment with its discriminatory enforcement of COVID-19 vaccine mandates.
- February 20, 2023The president claims to stand for freedom, but the policies he promoted in his State of the Union address tell a different story.
- February 22, 2023Jacksonville cannot punish Queen of Angels Catholic Bookstore for sharing and living out its beliefs.
- February 14, 2023Abortion advocates in Arizona are attacking a law that protects unborn children with genetic anomalies like Down syndrome.
- February 13, 2023Math professor Nathaniel Hiers was fired after writing a joke on the faculty lounge chalkboard.
- February 9, 2023Please use this page as a reference for frequently asked questions regarding religious exemptions to vaccine mandates.
- February 8, 2023UK Athletics acknowledged reality when it detailed its position on male athletes who identify as female.