- December 2, 2022ADF CEO and lead counsel Kristen Waggoner, graphic artist Lorie Smith to hold press conference following oral arguments in 303 Creative v. Elenis
- December 1, 2022Gov’t officials agree state’s 'adequate safeguards' requirement unconstitutional, will no longer exclude religious schools, reimburse wrongly denied plaintiff families’ tuition, pay attorneys’ fees
- November 29, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Vice President of Strategic Initiatives Ryan Bangert regarding the U.S. Senate’s passage Tuesday of the deceptively named “Respect for Marriage Act,” a bill that does far more than enshrine same-sex marriage into federal law by intentionally jeopardizing the religious freedom of millions of Americans who have sincerely held beliefs about marriage: “This dangerously cynical and completely unnecessary bill is a direct attack on the First Amendment. It does nothing to change the legal status of same-sex marriage anywhere ...
- November 29, 2022ADF attorneys available for media interviews following hearing Wednesday
- November 23, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel and Vice President of Appellate Advocacy John Bursch regarding a friend-of-the-court brief ADF attorneys, along with co-counsel William Esser at Parker Roe Adams & Bernstein, LLP, filed Wednesday with the U.S. Supreme Court in Keister v. Bell on behalf of Young America’s Foundation, supporting the constitutionally protected right of free speech on public sidewalks alongside college campuses: “Public city sidewalks that happen to border a university’s campus are still public, open to anyone to freely walk and ...
- November 23, 2022ADF attorneys representing Casper homeless shelter favorably settle case with state, federal government officials
- November 21, 2022ADF attorneys available for media interviews following hearing Tuesday
- November 18, 2022ADF attorneys represent Young Americans for Liberty at University of Alabama in Huntsville
- November 18, 2022ADF attorneys represent four health care organizations, four doctors in first lawsuit to challenge FDA’s authorization of chemical abortion drugs, removal of safeguards
- November 16, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom CEO, President, and General Counsel Kristen Waggoner regarding the U.S. Senate’s advancement Wednesday of the deceptively named Respect for Marriage Act, a bill that does far more than enshrine same-sex marriage into federal law by intentionally jeopardizing the religious freedom of millions of Americans who have sincerely held beliefs about marriage: “Today, the Senate chose to fuel hostility toward Americans who hold beliefs about marriage rooted in honorable religious or philosophical premises. This bill, which provides no ...