- December 12, 2017Law prohibits noise, including speech, at medical facilities if ‘intent’ is to oppose ‘services’ like abortions; other noise, voices at same volume okay
- November 8, 2017College bans public expression that doesn’t have dean’s permission, restricts speech to .001% of campus
- November 8, 2017ADF represents Students for Life chapter at Fresno State
- October 16, 2017Town sued for allowing private citizens to erect numerous historical monuments, including a Ten Commandments monument, on City Hall lawn..
- September 17, 2017March for Life, the pro-life organization that holds its well-known annual march in Washington, D.C., is challenging the Obama administration's abortion-pill mandate.
- September 12, 2017Doctor, multiple pregnancy care centers file federal suit over Illinois mandate to promote abortion
- September 12, 2017Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner signed a bill into law that forces doctors and medical facilities to promote abortion regardless of their ethical or moral views on the practice.
- August 23, 2017Madison & Wisconsin laws compel photographer to take photographs and write blog posts promoting same-sex marriage & pro-abortion groups and to publish those photographs and posts on the internet.
- July 14, 2017Church has First Amendment right to decide who will serve as its religious leaders
- July 6, 2017Two students sue over policy that restricts required community service to non-religious activities