- December 1, 2019Seth Morgan is the CEO of MLA Companies, a financial service and advisory group. Under his guidance, MLA has become one of the largest business advisory firms in southwest Ohio.
- November 1, 2019Terry Schlossberg served as executive director of Presbyterians Pro-Life for eighteen years and then as executive director and renewal advisor for the Presbyterian Coalition for another five years.
- October 24, 2019Tori serves as Alliance Defending Freedom’s Digital Acquisition Manager and has a passion for creatively engaging, empowering, and equipping new audiences to protect the God-given rights of all Americans and keep the doors open for the gospel.
- October 21, 2019Ryan serves as the Communication Integrity Specialist at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- October 3, 2019Teresa Haney is a Paralegal for the Center for Life at Alliance Defending Freedom
- June 28, 2019Michael Ross serves as legal counsel for the Center for Academic Freedom with Alliance Defending Freedom
- May 23, 2019Bob Pruitt serves as Senior Counsel, Corporate Affairs with Alliance Defending Freedom.
- April 2, 2019Emily serves as Strategic Communications Specialist at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- March 21, 2019Susan David serves as Vice President of Communication Operations and Constituent Communications at Alliance Defending Freedom
- March 5, 2019Leah Rodriguez attends Liberty University, where she is earning a BS in Law and Policy and minoring in both Criminal Justice and Government. She currently lives in D.C. and serves as Public Relations Intern for ADF.