- November 13, 2008Yuba College restricts student speech to two hours a week in a small speech zone.
- November 3, 2008Alliance Defending Freedom lawyers defend Missouri’s authority to shut down unsafe and unhealthy abortion centers.
- October 14, 2008ADF attorneys filed appeal on behalf of taxpayers to stop state officials from recognizing foreign same-sex "marriages"
- August 20, 2008ADF attorneys represent Christians prevented from sharing faith at Elmira city park
- August 15, 2008Arizona School District Ordered to Allow Bible Club Access to School-Wide Video Announcements to Promote Prayer at the Flagpole Event
- August 11, 2008ADF attorneys filed suit on behalf of student organization
- July 23, 2008Students get an education in retaliation when they take on Georgia Tech’s unconstitutional policies
- July 17, 2008ADF attorneys file suit against San Jose/Evergreen Community College District
- June 25, 2008Attorneys were successful in reversing a dangerous and illegal decision to remove life support from an injured man.
- May 20, 2008School district removes a ban on religious expression in student assignments after refusing to grade an art piece with picture of cross and reference to John 3:16.