- December 19, 2018Makinzie joined Alliance Defending Freedom in 2018 and serves as a Communications Specialist for ADF Church Alliance and ADF Ministry Alliance.
- October 2, 2018Every school district has a duty to protect the privacy and safety of its students. The City Schools of Decatur has failed that duty.
- July 31, 2018John Bursch is senior counsel and vice president of appellate advocacy with Alliance Defending Freedom. Bursch has argued 12 U.S. Supreme Court cases and three dozen state supreme court cases, and he has successfully litigated six matters with at least $1 billion at stake.
- July 31, 2018William Pew was a founder of Alliance Defending Freedom, serving on its governing board of directors from its inception until his passing in 1997.
- June 21, 2018Kara is an Areté Academy Delegate and is pursuing a career in law.
- June 15, 2018Maureen Collins serves as the Web Editor and SEO Manager at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- May 24, 2018When Alexis heard about the lawsuit, she knew that she was called to join. Why? Because she felt that her voice brought something different—and needed—to the conversation. A female’s perspective on privacy needed to be heard.
- May 9, 2018Jay Hobbs serves as Strategic Campaigns and Initiatives Director at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- May 8, 2018Before joining the Alliance Defending Freedom team, Jessica served as a writer and legislative assistant to three congressmen and US Senator Ben Sasse.
- May 3, 2018
Amazon informed us that we were removed because the Southern Poverty Law Center determines who is qualified.