- December 23, 2020Washington State treated Christ’s Church of Mt. Spokane and Westgate Chapel differently than secular businesses.
- November 20, 2020Which path do we want to follow: a culture of free speech with a robust marketplace of ideas, or a culture of censorship in which activists, CEOs, and journalists decide which ideas are open for debate?
- November 20, 2020Skyline Wesleyan Church took a stand after a California agency required elective abortion coverage to be added to churches' employee health-care plans.
- November 18, 2020The Frederick Douglass Foundation was silenced because government officials didn’t like its message.
- October 21, 2020The First Amendment protects our freedom to peacefully practice the religion we choose. But when COVID-19 hit the United States and lockdowns began, some government officials seemed to forget this.
- October 19, 2020While the Oregon government has allowed small public schools under 75 students to open, it has told private schools of the same size that they must remain closed.
- October 5, 2020When two organizations who often go head-to-head in courtrooms across the country come together on the same side of an issue, it’s worth paying attention.
- October 3, 2020The freedom of speech is simply the ability to say, write, or otherwise express what you truly believe.
- September 24, 2020David Benham's First Amendment rights were violated when he was arrested while praying outside of an abortion facility.
- September 2, 2020As a result of a Washington state law, one church’s health insurer put surgical abortion coverage directly into the church’s health plan.