- December 20, 2019ADF attorneys return to high court, file reply brief on behalf of Barronelle Stutzman after Washington court minimizes previous Supreme Court decision, upholds ruling that threatens to bankrupt her
- December 10, 2019ADF represents world’s largest pregnancy center network in opposition to AMA attack on informed consent statute
- November 25, 2019High court sends case back to 9th Circuit to revisit ruling
- November 19, 2019Lawsuit challenges Louisville law forcing photographer to photograph, write in favor of same-sex weddings
- November 18, 2019New state law forces faith-based groups to hire, employ people who disagree with their mission
- November 5, 2019ADF attorneys represent New Hope Family Services
- November 1, 2019Terry Schlossberg served as executive director of Presbyterians Pro-Life for eighteen years and then as executive director and renewal advisor for the Presbyterian Coalition for another five years.
- October 31, 2019Lexington promotional printer wins his case, one justice says govt violated First Amendment
- October 28, 2019Law at issue is same one involved in Masterpiece Cakeshop case
- October 24, 2019Tori serves as Alliance Defending Freedom’s Director of Digital Fundraising and has a passion for creatively engaging, empowering, and equipping new audiences to protect the God-given rights of all Americans and keep the doors open for the gospel.