- December 23, 2008Ruling keeps NYDOT from forcibly removing trailer cited as "public nuisance" for donning Christian message
- November 18, 2008Lawsuit filed by ADF attorneys challenged ban on personalized plates that mention God
- November 17, 2008ADF attorneys represent Family Research Council in brief filed with European Court of Human Rights
- November 13, 2008ADF attorneys secure win after NY police disregarded court order permitting man to share faith in public forum
- November 13, 2008Yuba College restricts student speech to two hours a week in a small speech zone.
- November 3, 2008Alliance Defending Freedom lawyers defend Missouri’s authority to shut down unsafe and unhealthy abortion centers.
- October 23, 2008University officials agree to drop unconstitutional ‘speech codes’
- October 22, 2008Child Evangelism Fellowship given same access to flier distribution program freely offered to other groups, ADF attorneys to dismiss lawsuit
- October 14, 2008ADF attorneys filed appeal on behalf of taxpayers to stop state officials from recognizing foreign same-sex "marriages"
- September 3, 2008ADF attorneys file suit in Md. after state troopers unconstitutionally silence pro-life advocates along public street