- Lawsuit filed by ADF attorneys challenged ban on personalized plates that mention God
- ADF attorneys secure win after NY police disregarded court order permitting man to share faith in public forum
- Yuba College restricts student speech to two hours a week in a small speech zone.
- Alliance Defending Freedom lawyers defend Missouri’s authority to shut down unsafe and unhealthy abortion centers.
- Sun Prairie Area School District agrees to drop discriminatory policy charging Awana Club fees to meet on campus
- University officials agree to drop unconstitutional ‘speech codes’
- Child Evangelism Fellowship given same access to flier distribution program freely offered to other groups, ADF attorneys to dismiss lawsuit
- ADF attorneys filed appeal on behalf of taxpayers to stop state officials from recognizing foreign same-sex "marriages"
- Church brought to brink of extinction after being zoned out of its building, ADF attorneys secure consent order, road to settlement
- ADF attorneys represent Christians prevented from sharing faith at Elmira city park