- Washington State treated Christ’s Church of Mt. Spokane and Westgate Chapel differently than secular businesses.
- Which path do we want to follow: a culture of free speech with a robust marketplace of ideas, or a culture of censorship in which activists, CEOs, and journalists decide which ideas are open for debate?
- Skyline Wesleyan Church took a stand after a California agency required elective abortion coverage to be added to churches' employee health-care plans.
- The Frederick Douglass Foundation was silenced because government officials didn’t like its message.
- The First Amendment protects our freedom to peacefully practice the religion we choose. But when COVID-19 hit the United States and lockdowns began, some government officials seemed to forget this.
- While the Oregon government has allowed small public schools under 75 students to open, it has told private schools of the same size that they must remain closed.
- As a result of a Washington state law, one church’s health insurer put surgical abortion coverage directly into the church’s health plan.
- A pro-life pregnancy center in Connecticut saw its free speech rights threatened by the local government.
- Photographer and blogger Chelsey Nelson is challenging an unjust Louisville law that violates her rights to free speech and religious freedom.
- Dr. Dovid Schwartz challenged a New York City law that would have limited his free speech as a psychotherapist.