- November 29, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Vice President of Strategic Initiatives Ryan Bangert regarding the U.S. Senate’s passage Tuesday of the deceptively named “Respect for Marriage Act,” a bill that does far more than enshrine same-sex marriage into federal law by intentionally jeopardizing the religious freedom of millions of Americans who have sincerely held beliefs about marriage: “This dangerously cynical and completely unnecessary bill is a direct attack on the First Amendment. It does nothing to change the legal status of same-sex marriage anywhere ...
- November 29, 2022You can help stop the FDA’s reckless approval of dangerous chemical abortion drugs.
- November 29, 2022The Wyoming Rescue Mission was threatened with government punishment for exercising its freedom to hire employees who share its Christian beliefs.
- November 29, 2022A Christian physician and the Christian Medical & Dental Associations are suing the state of California.
- November 29, 2022ADF attorneys available for media interviews following hearing Wednesday
- November 28, 2022In NIFLA v. Becerra, the Supreme Court confirmed that the First Amendment protects all Americans from being forced to speak messages contrary to their beliefs.
- November 23, 2022How does an attorney prepare for oral arguments at the Supreme Court?
- November 23, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel and Vice President of Appellate Advocacy John Bursch regarding a friend-of-the-court brief ADF attorneys, along with co-counsel William Esser at Parker Roe Adams & Bernstein, LLP, filed Wednesday with the U.S. Supreme Court in Keister v. Bell on behalf of Young America’s Foundation, supporting the constitutionally protected right of free speech on public sidewalks alongside college campuses: “Public city sidewalks that happen to border a university’s campus are still public, open to anyone to freely walk and ...
- November 23, 2022ADF urges US Supreme Court to uphold freedom of speech on public sidewalks
- November 23, 2022ADF attorneys representing Casper homeless shelter favorably settle case with state, federal government officials