- ADF attorneys represent 51 families concerned about male student in girls’ locker rooms
- Ruling says rules requiring employees to obtain city’s permission before writing a book are unconstitutional
- ADF attorneys represent Turning Point USA chapter organizers
- The following statement was delivered by cake artist Jack Phillips of Masterpiece Cakeshop at a news conference following the oral arguments that took place Tuesday at the U.S. Supreme Court.
- ADF attorneys represent Young Americans for Liberty chapter
- ADF represents Students for Life at Miami U. of Ohio in new civil liberties lawsuit
- Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys representing cake artist Jack Phillips filed their final brief Wednesday prior to oral arguments at the U.S. Supreme Court in Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission.
- The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Legal Counsel Christiana Holcomb regarding the U.S. House of Representatives’ approval Thursday of tax legislation that includes language from the Free Speech Fairness Act, which, if signed into law, would prevent the Internal Revenue Service from investigating and penalizing churches simply for what a pastor says from the pulpit: “America’s pastors don’t need a federal tax agency to police their sermons, and so we commend those in the House who supported free speech fairness language in the amended tax bill. Churches and ...
- ADF attorneys represent Students for Life chapter at Queens College
- Despite win at 6th Circuit, district court again rules against school, ADF attorneys file appeal