- December 22, 2021Parents and students sue their school board for enacting racially and religiously discriminatory policies and indoctrinating students in related radical ideology.
- December 15, 2021Bradley Evans serves as News & Commentary Editor at Alliance Defending Freedom
- December 2, 2021ADF attorneys represent Holston United Methodist Home for Children in federal lawsuit against Biden administration
- November 24, 2021The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit was selected to decide all lawsuits challenging the federal government’s private employer vaccine mandate. This consolidated case includes the four cases ADF filed in early November.
- November 22, 2021US Supreme Court rules Boston can’t exclude Christian flag when allowing other flags
- November 19, 2021Neal Hardin serves as Web Manager & Writer for Alliance Defending Freedom
- November 19, 2021Dustin Hobbs serves as the Senior Digital Copywriter & Editor at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- November 18, 2021Many Americans don’t understand what true religious freedom is. Download our short and free guide—Religious Freedom: 3 Myths & 3 Facts—today.
- November 17, 2021Wisconsin parents sue their school district for ”transitioning” children without parents’ knowledge or consent.
- November 5, 2021Florida Christian schools join states' challenge to Biden administration's private employer vaccine mandate.