- November 29, 2023When it comes to defending life in Arizona, ADF is doing what the attorney general refuses to do.
- November 21, 2023Mid Vermont Christian School was punished for declining to follow the state’s view on human sexuality and gender.
- November 22, 2023A victory in Wisconsin underscores the need for safeguards across the U.S. as a survey reveals strong support for parental rights.
- November 17, 2023The Supreme Court has an opportunity to stop government officials from engaging in social media censorship.
- November 15, 2023Yakima Union Gospel Mission has been spreading the Gospel and serving the homeless for 87 years.
- November 8, 2023Cuyahoga County’s law would have forced Kristi Stokes to officiate same-sex weddings, but an ADF lawsuit led to the county backing down.
- November 8, 2023Censorship by both private and public actors is unfortunately on the rise in America and around the world.
- October 27, 2023Oklahoma’s approval of a Catholic charter school would provide more education options for parents and students.
- October 23, 2023ADF is challenging SB 1564, an Illinois law that would force pro-life doctors and pregnancy centers to refer for abortion.
- October 20, 2023Three women’s swim team captains at Roanoke College were forced to fight for the protection of their sport and their team.