- December 21, 2020Ellie serves as a Media Relations Manager at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- December 21, 2020The ADF Legal Academy seamlessly combines outstanding legal training with an unwavering commitment to Christian principles. At the Academy, you’ll engage with renowned faculty, receive specific resources and opportunities to engage in ADF-related issues, and join in inspiring worship and devotions each day.
- December 18, 2020Defending the rights of business professionals to live their faith in the workplace.
- December 10, 2020
- October 29, 2020Our culture has taken a profound turn. Activists are chipping away at our country's foundation for faith and freedom. It's evident anytime you watch the news or read the latest headlines. You may even see it in your own community. But, you don't have to sit on the sidelines and allow this to happen. You can help defend faith and freedom by joining an active network of ADF volunteers.
- October 27, 2020We hope you will be encouraged by the difference you are making for free speech across our great nation.
- October 21, 2020We can’t allow government officials or others to trample someone’s constitutional rights—yours or anyone else’s. Freedom must be protected.
- October 14, 2020Gary and his wife Margaret were part of the first ADF Ambassadors group in 2003 and have been involved with ADF since 1994 when they first met Alan Sears at a Fellowship of Companies for Christ conference, the same year ADF was founded.
- October 12, 2020The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has degenerated into a discredited and scandal-ridden racket that its own employee described as “a highly profitable scam.” Here are the top facts that the SPLC doesn’t want you to know.
- October 8, 2020Johannes Widmalm-Delphonse serves as legal counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, where he is a member of the Center for Conscience Initiatives.