- Lisa Fullerton is the President and CEO of A Novel Idea, dba Auntie Anne’s Pretzels and Cinnabon, which has been a multi-unit franchise operator in San Antonio, Texas since 2000. Lisa has been heavily involved in serving her community in a variety of capacities. She’s been a supporter and past board member of the San Antonio Clubhouse, which supports adults living with mental health diagnoses. Her business was one of the first San Antonio employers to hire clubhouse members through the group’s first ever Transitional Employment Program. To date, A Novel Idea has employed dozens of clubhouse ...
- Joshua Rogers serves as senior counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom’s Center for Life, where he litigates matters involving constitutional freedoms and the sanctity of life. Rogers is a 17-year veteran of the U.S. Department of Justice. During his time at the DOJ, he served as an Assistant United States Attorney in two U.S. Attorneys’ Offices and as a trial attorney in the Civil Rights Division. Rogers argued 25 times before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. and Fourth Circuits and filed over 100 briefs in those courts. He also appeared countless times before U.S. district courts ...
- Tim Garrison serves as senior counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom’s Center for Life, where he litigates across the spectrum of matters involving constitutional freedoms and the sanctity of life. Previously, Garrison was a partner at Husch Blackwell LLP, representing clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 500 companies, including support for ADF’s litigation in College of the Ozarks v. Biden. Garrison was a federal prosecutor for 14 years and was U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Missouri from 2018-2021. He personally prosecuted hundreds of cases involving international drug ...
- Jim Campbell serves as chief legal counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, where he leads the U.S. Legal Advocacy team. In that role, Campbell oversees all U.S. litigation teams, Allied Legal Affairs, the Church and Ministry Alliance, and advocacy strategy.
- Kristi Kisley (née Denny) serves as legal counsel on the Blackstone Alumni Services Team.
- Andrea Dill serves as legal counsel for the Center for Christian Ministries at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- Grant serves as a Junior Digital Writer at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- Julia Payne serves as legal counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom’s Center for Life.
- Don Ziel serves as vice president of the Church and Ministry Alliance and assistant general counsel at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- Paul Coleman serves as executive director of ADF International from its headquarters in Vienna, overseeing the advocacy and operations of the global, alliance-building legal organization.