- December 29, 2017ADF attorneys represent 51 families concerned about male student in girls’ locker rooms
- December 20, 2017Ruling says rules requiring employees to obtain city’s permission before writing a book are unconstitutional
- December 13, 2017ADF attorneys represent Turning Point USA chapter organizers
- December 5, 2017The following statement was delivered by cake artist Jack Phillips of Masterpiece Cakeshop at a news conference following the oral arguments that took place Tuesday at the U.S. Supreme Court.
- December 4, 2017ADF attorneys represent Young Americans for Liberty chapter
- November 29, 2017ADF represents Students for Life at Miami U. of Ohio in new civil liberties lawsuit
- November 22, 2017Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys representing cake artist Jack Phillips filed their final brief Wednesday prior to oral arguments at the U.S. Supreme Court in Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission .
- November 16, 2017The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Legal Counsel Christiana Holcomb regarding the U.S. House of Representatives’ approval Thursday of tax legislation that includes language from the Free Speech Fairness Act, which, if signed into law, would prevent the Internal Revenue Service from investigating and penalizing churches simply for what a pastor says from the pulpit: “America’s pastors don’t need a federal tax agency to police their sermons, and so we commend those in the House who supported free speech fairness language in the amended tax bill. Churches and ...
- November 16, 2017ADF attorneys represent Students for Life chapter at Queens College
- November 14, 2017Despite win at 6th Circuit, district court again rules against school, ADF attorneys file appeal