- January 17, 2023When Assistant Principal Emily Mais merely questioned the CRT-inspired curriculum that her school was forcing on students, she was ostracized, harassed, shamed, and even called racist. She saw that the “anti-racist” teaching training was actually directing teachers to be racist in seeing their students as members of groups, based on skin color, and treating them differently based on their race. The work environment got so bad that Emily was eventually forced to resign. With her Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys, Emily has sued the school district, which violated her constitutionally ...
- January 17, 2023Radical gender activism continues to make alarming inroads into mainstream medicine. While the medical field exists to promote health and human flourishing, far too many no longer adhere to the concept of “do no harm.” Instead, they promote harmful “gender affirming care,” which denies biological reality, and they push harmful cross-sex hormones and dangerous surgeries which permanently alter children’s bodies. Children cannot consent to drugs and surgeries that catastrophically and permanently harm their bodies. Alabama wants to protect minors from destructive and unnecessary medical ...
- January 4, 2023This issue of Clarion was adapted from a speech given by the Honorable Janice Rogers Brown (ret.), the recipient of the 2022 Edwin Meese III Award, on May 18, 2022.
- December 22, 2022From all of us at Alliance Defending Freedom, thank you.
- December 20, 2022With attacks on your God-given freedoms increasing, Alliance Defending Freedom is trusting God to provide $11.2 million by December 31 to prepare for the critical legal battles ahead.
- December 12, 2022Give today to protect religious freedom for the next generation!
- November 29, 2022You can help stop the FDA’s reckless approval of dangerous chemical abortion drugs.
- November 21, 2022A School Board’s Determination To Indoctrinate Children Has Parents Taking A Stand
- November 21, 2022Double down on your stand for life.
- November 16, 2022Our First Amendment right to free speech advances human flourishing, protects other civil liberties, and allows people with diverse views to live together well.