- March 10, 2023Jim Campbell serves as chief legal counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, where he leads the U.S. Legal Advocacy team. In that role, Campbell oversees all U.S. litigation teams, Allied Legal Affairs, the Church and Ministry Alliance, and advocacy strategy.
- March 1, 2023The EEOC punished Harris Funeral Homes for trying to follow the law as written and elevated politics above the interests of grieving families.
- March 1, 2023The Story of Brush & Nib Studio As the court explained, “an individual has autonomy over his or her speech and thus may not be forced to speak a message he or she does not wish to say.” (Read their inspiring story below.) In January 2015, after first meeting at a Bible study where they learned about their mutual passions for art, two young women enjoyed tea and hot chocolate at a North Phoenix coffee shop while discussing a big dream. They decided to open an art studio together, combining their calligraphy and hand-painting skills to create beautiful artwork celebrating some of life’s most ...
- March 1, 2023Christian filmmakers seek the freedom to create art consistent with their faith.
- March 1, 2023Dirk and Petra Wunderlich had just settled their children in for the first homeschool lesson of the year. Suddenly, with no warning, the full force of the German government showed up to take their children away.
- February 28, 2023Take a moment to imagine how your life could be different. Imagine that no matter how hard you try, you cannot shake the desire for a drop—just one more—of alcohol. You lose your job. You lose your family. And it’s all because of addiction. Pretty soon, you’re on the streets. You’re homeless. You sleep under overpasses or any place that is warm at night. You find food wherever you can. Your life has completely fallen apart. You feel hopeless. Until your eyes meet the caring faces of workers with Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission. For the Mission, helping someone who is homeless and addicted ...
- February 28, 2023Professor pressured to refer to a male student as a woman.
- February 28, 2023Third-grader Lydia Booth was forced to remove her “Jesus Loves Me” mask, violating her free speech. Here’s how you can help.
- February 28, 2023Barronelle Stutzman’s story of continuing struggle for religious freedom should be alarming to every American who cherishes freedom, not just to Christians.
- February 28, 2023Another Photographer Is Taking a Stand for Freedom — This Time in Kentucky