- ADF attorneys represent By The Hand Club For Kids
- Washington governor sued over COVID-19 order that allows secular gatherings, restricts churches
- Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys represent two churches, three schools, and a pregnancy center network in challenge to a Virginia law
- Nevada church faced unfair gathering restrictions. ADF sued state officials to uphold religious freedom for churches.
- US Supreme Court wipes out 9th Circuit decision against HHS conscience protections
- Two atheists have falsely accused two Hawaii churches represented by Alliance Defending Freedom of defrauding the government in a lawsuit filed in state court
- ADF attorneys represent two female athletes who oppose ACLU lawsuit that seeks to deny opportunities to women, girls
- The California Department of Managed Health Care is forcing churches to pay for elective abortions in their health insurance plans.
- Pro-life groups sue DC for censoring, arresting students chalking on public sidewalks shortly after city officials allowed the painting of other messages on a different street.
- Shawnee State University officials tried to force Dr. Nicholas Meriwether to speak and act against his own Christian convictions.