- ADF lawsuit prompts state officials to reverse course, respect churches’ religious freedom
- Student group files suit over policy that limits free speech to less than 0.03 percent of campus—even speech written on a ball
- Paradise Valley Community College in Arizona restricted students to one designated zone.
- ADF attorneys representing an Iowa church filed a federal lawsuit against members of the Iowa Civil Rights Commission, among others.
- The Baltimore City Council subpoenaed four national pro-life organizations, not located in Maryland, in a lawsuit in which they have no involvement.
- Texas and multiple other states filed a lawsuit against the Obama administration’s directive to public schools.
- ADF, Jones Day attorneys represent Allegany County in defense of monument identical to one Supreme Court upheld in 2005
- Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys represent the student group Grace Christian Life
- A Family-Owned Pharmacy and Two Pharmacists Who Won’t Sell Abortion Pills
- US Supreme Court strikes down Texas law protecting women