Defend freedom on public university campuses!
Public colleges and universities have no business compelling anyone to express an ideological belief that they don’t hold. And they certainly shouldn’t be telling anyone which pronouns to use. But Shawnee State University and many other schools are trying to do just that.
Thankfully, Dr. Nicholas Meriwether took a stand for freedom. And now, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit has ruled in his favor—delivering justice to this college professor whose entire career was threatened. Praise God!
This is what can happen when people of faith stand for the First Amendment. That's why your financial support is vital. When you give today, you help ensure that those who bravely stand for faith and freedom—like Dr. Meriwether did—never have to stand alone.
Thank you for giving generously.
Thank you for your gift to Alliance Defending Freedom. You’ll receive an email shortly to confirm your donation information.
These are challenging days for Christians in America. Opponents of religious freedom are unceasing in their efforts to target people of faith. We must prepare ourselves spiritually and legally, and we must stand together.
The Bible tells us to remember our fellow Christians who are facing punishment for living out their faith: “Pray for us, for we are sure we have a clear conscience, desiring to act honorably in all things.” (Hebrews 13:18)
Only with God’s help and the support of His people can we win the critical battles ahead.
That’s why we’re so grateful for your faithful support. Together, and with His favor, we will be victorious. Thank you again for helping.
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
- Follow these instructions to give through your donor advised fund.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.