Have you thought about the kind of legacy you want to leave? The kind of world you want for your children and grandchildren?
What we do now not only affects us – it also affects generations to come. That’s why Alliance Defending Freedom is working tirelessly to keep the doors open for the Gospel in the U.S. and across the world. We want to ensure a future where religious liberty, the sanctity of life, and marriage and family are protected.
Our Ministry Friends share this passion and vision for the future. One Ministry Friend said that is the reason her family feels it is important to give to support the work of ADF.
Without [ADF], we feel the damage to our basic principles of faith would be irreparable. If they are not out there fighting strategically on the front lines, the resulting harm will be without rebuttal, passed down to our children and grandchildren. Supporting and standing with ADF is one of the best investments we are making.
It is Ministry Friends like this that make what we do possible. Through their prayers and their generous giving, they are running beside ADF in the race God has set before us. They’re helping us – and the clients we represent – to endure (Hebrews 12:1). Because of them, we are able to provide legal services free of charge for individuals whose religious freedom is being threatened. This includes:
- Creative professionals who are told they must use their artistic talents to promote messages and events that conflict with their beliefs;
- University students whose First Amendment rights are being threatened on campus;
- Pro-life pregnancy centers who are told they must advertise for the abortion industry;
- Healthcare professionals who are being forced to participate in procedures that violate their ethical commitments;
- Students who are being forced to share locker rooms and restrooms with members of the opposite sex;
- Religious and pro-life organizations who are being forced to provide abortion pills in their healthcare plans; and
- Churches who are told they must remain silent on issues of biblical sexuality.
We know that these challenges to religious freedom will not stop. And there is a lot at stake in the coming year as we await a decision in the Masterpiece Cakeshop case and as we prepare to present arguments before the U.S. Supreme Court on behalf of pro-life pregnancy centers in California.
It is your support and your prayers that will help us continue to fight to secure freedom’s future. Would you consider supporting ADF as we head into a new year facing new battles for religious freedom?
Religious FreedomWhy One Freshman Took a Stand Against His High School Administration
In a sea of fear, one youth chooses to stand for his freedom — and yours, too
Religious Freedom4 Key Quotes Defending Women’s Sports From This Week’s Hearings on Title IX
This past week, the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights held a public hearing on Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972.