Blaine risked everything when he followed his convictions and declined to print shirts promoting a gay pride parade in his city.
Thanks to gifts like yours today, Alliance Defending Freedom was able to defend Blaine to ensure he wouldn’t lose his business. And the Kentucky Supreme Court ruled in Blaine’s favor!
Your gift today will help ADF defend courageous people like Blaine at no cost to them – and will show you stand firm with people like him in the fight for freedom.
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
- Follow these instructions to give through your donor advised fund.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.