- August 31, 2021The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Legal Counsel Elissa Graves regarding a friend-of-the-court brief ADF filed Monday with the Iowa Supreme Court in Planned Parenthood of the Heartland v. Reynolds on behalf of 60 Iowa legislators who are asking the court to reverse its 2018 decision that declared abortion “a fundamental right” and struck down the required 24-hour waiting period that ensured women have the opportunity to receive and evaluate important health information before proceeding with an abortion: “The most fundamental of our human rights is the right to ...
- August 30, 2021Commonwealth’s high court affirms lower court ruling
- August 26, 2021New lawsuit challenges HHS rule that forces doctors to perform controversial gender transition procedures on children
- August 20, 2021ADF attorneys file new information in Calvary Road Baptist Church v. Herring
- August 20, 2021Two new faculty members join lawsuit against Loudoun County Public Schools, ADF attorneys will ask court to immediately suspend new policy’s enforcement
- August 11, 2021The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Legal Counsel Greg Chafuen regarding Gov. Chris Sununu’s signing Tuesday of HB 542 , a bill sponsored by Reps. Keith Ammon, Jim Kofalt, and Travis O’Hara that ensures churches and other religious organizations are allowed to remain open during a state of emergency on the same or better terms as other businesses and services: “Houses of worship and religious organizations provide soul-sustaining operations that are essential to our society and protected by the First Amendment. While public officials have the authority and ...
- August 11, 2021The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Denise Burke regarding the U.S. Senate’s passage Tuesday of Sen. James Lankford’s budget resolution amendment that protects against taxpayer funding of abortion: “Every innocent life deserves to be protected. Ensuring that taxpayer dollars do not pay for abortions has saved lives, and it is a policy that continues to receive support from a majority of Americans. American taxpayers shouldn’t be forced to fund abortions or to subsidize the dangerous work of abortionists. In the wake of the House of Representatives ...
- August 4, 2021ADF attorneys represent Young Americans for Liberty club forced to stop speaking at Montclair State University without permit
- August 3, 2021ADF attorneys represent owner of Masterpiece Cakeshop
- August 2, 2021ADF attorneys represent Gordon College