- State agrees to end six-year roadblock of pro-adoption group’s specialty pro-adoption plates
- ADF secures decision ordering Mich. school district to allow elementary student and his mother to distribute flyers inviting classmates to Christian summer camp
- Court strikes down law that prohibits messages which refer to ‘religion’ or ‘deity’
- Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys seek new trial, verdict reversal for 4th-grade student barred form reading Bible at recess
- Augusta State University expels a graduate student because she expressed—and then refused to abandon—her Christian beliefs.
- No more improper discrimination against Montana Family Foundation, previously barred from payroll deduction program
- City of Stayton agrees to court order that stops ordinance from being misused to squelch free speech
- Alliance Defending Freedom forces county library to change its meeting room policy to allow religious speakers to use library meeting rooms.
- Southeastern Louisiana University has enforced a permit requirement and two-hours-per-week “free speech” policy against an outside Christian speaker
- Permission required before exercise of free speech at national parks and monuments