- ADF to Supreme Court: No religious tests for civic duty
- Parents Defending Education is challenging three overbroad Olentangy Local School District policies that compel students to speak contrary to their deeply-held beliefs and that discriminate against their views.
- ADF represents satire website Babylon Bee in friend-of-the-court brief challenging New York censorship law at 2nd Circuit
- Penn State revokes unconstitutional speech codes after ADF intervention
- ADF attorneys representing Statewide Virtual Charter School Board file motion to dismiss lawsuit brought by activists, defend parents’ right to send kids to school of their choice
- In 2022, Arizona enacted the Save Women's Sports Act to ensure safety and fairness in women's sports. The law is being challenged by two biological males who wish to compete in female athletics in the state.
- ADF to 7th Circuit: Indiana law saves children from experimentation
- ADF urges US Supreme Court to protect free speech on social media
- ADF to US Supreme Court: Revoke govt's free pass to silence public speech
- Planned Parenthood is challenging South Carolina’s pro-life law that protects unborn children from the moment a heartbeat is detected.